Tuesday 24 January 2012

What a start to the new year

Apologies for not posting that much the past few weeks my personal life has been a whirlwind!
I've finally started talking to more people over Facebook and Tumblr and organised lunch out and things which is really lovely.
Last Friday sadly my lovely guinea pig passed away due to lung problems so i know it's easier now she's not here because the last few hours with her was terrible.

Also after being in a relationship for over 4 years it's now over! To be honest yesterday it was terrible, especially us breaking up over the phone. My best friend came over and we had lots of tea and she gave me many hugs when i cried.
Today i woke up feeling a hell of a lot happier and more positive. I'm glad to be single now, i feel more relieved than being stressed and being hurt like i have the past few weeks.
I can't believe so much support has been given to me by my friends. Going out for a meal and drinks soon.
This week i'm busy every single day which is helping so much as i know doing nothing will just be shit.

But yeah i need to get ready to do some work at a friends house so i'll blog tomorrow.

Stay positive!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment