Sunday 10 June 2012

*Late Alert*

I really do not know how I'm managing to stay sane at the moment. 
Due to a rubbish sleeping pattern - sleeping from 3/4am till 10am - 
my mind has literally turned to jelly! So apologies if I repeat things over and over.

Basically I have some exciting news due to the brilliant Tattoo Artist Antony Flemming accepting my offer on interviewing him and then having permission to post it on here! 
For someone who has loved his artwork and tattoo's for quite some time,
 it's such a privileged to be interviewing such a young, yet well established and successful tattooist.

 
I also have another few things coming up on here such as an interview with a new clothing company and a review on their products and designs. 
And a few more personal life things such as my evening meal out in Liverpool next week. 
I'm going to be a bust busy bee next week so I shall try and fit all this in around my plans!

x

2 comments:

  1. The interview sounds amazing, well done! I'm excited to see it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very excited to get it up here when the questions are completed! x

      Delete