Tuesday 17 January 2012

I just saw this on Tumblr and it pissed me off quite a bit so i'm going to have a rant about this picture.
Obviously it has been scientifically proven to help people who suffer from Multiple Sclerosis, the side effects from Chemotherapy and claims to help many other things.
For anyone close to me, knows that I used to smoke it a lot for a year. It completely fucked up that year and caused so many mental problems.
I had just started college when i was smoking it, one in the morning, one at break, one or two at lunch then one after college. or about 4 shared is it was a wednesday because i finished half day.
Within the first month i didn't care about college. I was worse in Sociology and came into my lesson once so stoned that i couldn't see properly or even talk. I only ate when i was stoned. And it was like a tub of pringles, nothing healthy.
For someone to sit on their computer and make a silly picture about how it helps all those things is obviously living in a dream world. I doesn't help Anoerxia, it gave me an excuse. Once i stopped smoking it i developed depression. Not saying Cannabis was the cause, but it certainly was the trigger for it. Even 3 months ago when i wanted to try it again, after 2 tokes, i had changed again completely. Angry, upset, depressed. All from 2 tokes.
I don't like the drug at all. It disgusts me. It should be more than a class B drug with how potent it is these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment