Thursday 22 December 2011

It's one of those days where nothing seems to go right at all. I have only had 4 hours sleep due to my insomnia really taking the piss so i ended up watching Sherlock Holmes twice and read Darren Shan: Lord Loss for a while and eventually fell asleep at 4. I have another problem but as it is to do with the Police i do not wish to say something. I just want it over with and put a stop to this before i risk my mental state and have lots of stress again.
I decided to take my little sister round Lewi's today as i haven't seen him that much and also Catherine wanted to see Millie and Levi. It was nice even though it was a bit too hectic for my liking when i've not had much sleep.
The family has gone out for the evening so i'm currently listening to The Devil Wears Prada pretty loud to try and stay awake. I also would like to check what films are on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment