Wednesday 21 December 2011

It's getting to the time of year when everyone starts thinking about New Year's resolutions.
"Stop smoking"
"Lose weight"
"Eat less chocolate"
"Be happier"
I have not once ever kept to mine, they always seem really pointless ones that don't make a difference when you do break them. This past year has been a challenging one at least. Things are finally more positive than ever, i'm more determined not only to make a fully recovery from my illness but to make my dream come true of owning my own tea + cake shop. I've decided my 'resolutions' are to get back into indoor rock climbing again as i haven't for around 4/5 years and it drives me insane as it is such a cheap thing and it's worth every penny! Also I have become friends with a person who enjoys walking as much as I and hopefully next year we're going to go on trips to Wales etc. I just want to start doing the things that made me happy when i was younger, i grew apart from them for may reasons but i know it's a part of my life i will never want to escape from.
I've managed to keep myself going from such horrid illness's that i would never wish upon any living person and i feel this is my way to show myself that i can get back to having a normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment