Saturday 7 January 2012

I still haven't had the time to show off my new tattoo that i had done on 28th December. It was done at The Tattoo Boutique  Bold Street, Liverpool by the wonderful Shannon Rose who owns the shop. I've always had my trust in her as her personal style is exactly what i wanted for the tattoo.
I didn't really plan on having the White Rabbit within it but when she had drawn it all up it just looked absolutely perfect with everything else!
It took her 4+ hours for this and after the 3rd hour it did make me cry as my adrenaline had been used up and the pain was so bad. I've had my foot tattooed and now that seems like nothing compared to the last hour of my thigh!
She did amazing job with the colours and keeping me talking even when Andy had to tell me to stop swearing.
It was absolute hell after that. Andy had to support me to the train station and then i sat on the floor for half an hour and missed 2 of our trains because i was so drained and dizzy. Eventually got on the train and just cried because i was so exhausted and just wanted to be home.
I certainly now know that 3 hours is all my body will let me do!
I'll put a good picture up when it is all healed as at the moment it is still flaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment