Monday 4 March 2013

Is it just myself?

Every so often I get the wonderful tingling in my fingertips when I know it's time to get something up onto here and just go with the flow. I hate trying to stick to making posts on here regularly like other people. When I feel like I have the creativity to type something that may grab the attention of people or just to get people thinking about the messages and purpose I have of using this website.

I'm not on here to create posts about fashion, make-up, or music. That's just not who I am and i find it extremely boring unless something has really grabbed my attention.
Right now I find it very hard to concentrate on one thing for a long time, hell, it will probably take me a while to do this even though I have a rough idea of what needs to be typed out.

Looking back at the start of 2013 I had such determination to do things and to push myself to improve my well-being. But due to a family death and that causing a landslide of other problems I'm now forcing myself to face, I know it will be a while till I get back that exact determination I had just a few months ago. My life is pretty much at a standstill with a lack of income and happiness.
But I know I'll get there, and that's what I love about my mind nowadays. I know things are rather dull at the moment, but I can always see that glimmer of hope that I keep fighting for.

I've learnt that mind over matter is just so crucial to me now. I would rather surround myself with the people I now call friends and the constant gluing and fixing on my mental health, than totally ignore it as I have done since last year as it poisons your mind and eventually you can just become that empty person just full of hate/confusion/sadness. I've chosen to fight that.

I know most the time my blog posts are never really that light hearted, but I'm just that one person who is trying to do good in the world and I find being open can not only help yourself, but so many other's alike.


Keep safe and loved x

No comments:

Post a Comment