Wednesday 25 April 2012

anything is possible

I've had a really big 'writer's block' for blogging on here and i apologise for the people who regularly read this.

I tend to wallow in self pity and think that everything is shit until someone -  most the times it's my mum - tells me it straight and to get off my arse and start doing things that make me happy again. This mostly includes finding new music, reading and baking which i will be doing and then blogging about tomorrow.

Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart bread which i came across here is going to be a first try for me as i love making bread and also anything different to my usual cakes. And also my mum has been on my back about making this since i first sent her the link to the recipe.
I also want to make some vanilla cheesecake and a few custard based desserts because i want to push myself out beyond my cakes if i want to be owning my own café in the future.

So, i'll be posting pictures of my process on here tomorrow as i know Bex is very interested in my baking and i know that me and her are eventually going to be having a interview in the future!

For now, i'm going to get back to chatting on skype, have a cigarette, crisps and look at some new artists to listen to as i'm always updating my music taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment