Monday 7 January 2013

2 0 1 3; It's MY year.

Bit of a late one, but, WELCOME TO 2013!
I hope that the celebrations of Christmas and New Year didn't leave you unsatisfied or not making any pointless New Year resolutions that are certainly made every year.

Looking back on 2012 I think I can say it had more downs than up's. Yet also, I was doing more things that I had wanted to do. My medication meant I was doing things with my family, going out, having lovely days away in Edinburgh and Isle of Skye.
Towards the end of the year my mental well being isn't where I had expected it to be and, so yet again I'm trying to do the things to make me happy, yet also I'm really taking Therapy seriously this year. So far after 2 sessions I'm opening up and admitting things to myself which i had locked away and infested my mind and happiness.

So last week I had made a promise to myself to go ahead with the impulses i've had over time.
  • Started with cutting my fringe a lot shorter. Again the little things can make an improvement on happiness and wellbeing. 
  • Tomorrow I go to Chester to see Izzy yet also get my Septum pierced, which I have always wanted since I was 13/14 (sorry mum!)
  • Start going out with my camera when we have sun and just capturing beauty in it's moment.
  • Visit our local Kailish Buddhist Centre a few times a month.
  • Take Ant's dog out for a walk once or twice a week down to the beach. 
  • Get a proper undercut
  • Get a job and remain stress free
  • Maintain a good weight and good health
  • Exercise a hell of a lot more than what i am at the moment.

I wonder if any of you guys have some new plans for the new year, to change yourself or your surroundings to be happier or more content?
Share your idea's and thoughts and peaceful and joyous 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment