Wednesday 12 December 2012

A little thought

I lie here with my bright twinkling lights wondering when I'll be taken away to me dream land. Yet the 5/6 hours I have slept during the day have seeming to of taken it's unappreciated toll on my mind and body.
Thoughts such as our constillations we see, how much I want a Clementine and also my possible future in Europe seemed to of settled in on my mind instead of counting those boring and stupid sheep we always get told about when trying to drift off.

My relationships and trust with the male form are really on a knife's edge this year. I've fallen in and out of love, been disowned by a parent and been cancelled on more than I even dare to recall.
Sure we women are never perfect, we have our sudden mood switches, the love of heels and bags and spend half of our life making ourselves feel better about our appearance. Yet men, how do I explain you from my experience?
All faith seems to of been destroyed in the past 5 months.
I hope one day I can get an apology from a few, but let's be honest, you never know you do something wrong unless we light it up in neon lights

No comments:

Post a Comment