Monday 13 February 2012

Detox!

Things have been loopy last week. Last Monday I was in the worst mood ever and felt shit about anything and everything. Wednesday I had a afternoon/evening out with Rich as he was back from Sheffield for the week and hadn't seen him in a year which was crazy for us. Ended up getting very drunk and was home by half 9. But yeah it was good to laugh about stupid things and have a conversation about nectar in flowers which taste really nice.
On Saturday i also saw Cat for some serious Italian food and a lot of staring at the waiter's arse from me, i swear it was the most perfect arse on a lad i've seen!
I am now also on a "detox" from alcohol. After drinking and overdoing it so much recently my stomach is paying the price and hurting a lot at the moment.

Tomorrow i am also seeing special someone tomorrow and staying there in the evening which i am very happy with as i haven't seen him in over a week now.

I don't really have anything else to say, so with that, Happy Valentine's Day for tomorrow! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment